Where possible, we have adapted our way of working to the home environment. We use kitchen tables, cupboards or perhaps even an ironing board. Such working conditions at home can be a burden on back, shoulders and mental condition. That’s why we help employees achieve a good home workplace and guidance in the areas of posture, healthy working habits and vitality.
We provide practical tips and tricks on the following topics:
- How do you set up your workplace ergonomically?
- Creative solutions to modify the workplace with limited resources
- Learning a good sitting posture while working.
- Exercises / energizers to prevent complaints and maintain energy & concentration.
- Tips and tricks to build a healthy work routine.
- Work / life balance.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Maximum of 10 participants
- Language: English
- Including infographics, detailed exercises and unlimited support.