Where possible, we have adapted our way of working to the home environment. Kitchen tables, cupboards or sometimes even an ironing board are used. Such working conditions at home can be a strain on the back, shoulders and mental condition. That’s why we help employees to create a good home workspace with guidance concerning posture, healthy working habits, and a healthy lifestyle.
Depending on the goal and working method, we provide tips and tricks either individually or to groups that can be applied on the following topics:
- How to set up your workspace ergonomically?
- Creative solutions to adapt the workspace with limited resources
- Developing a good sitting posture during work.
- Exercises/energizers to prevent complaints and maintain energy & concentration.
- Tips and tricks for building a healthy work routine.
- Work-life balance