Where possible, we have adapted our way of working to the home environment. Kitchen tables, cupboards or perhaps even an ironing board are used. Such working conditions at home can be a burden on the back, shoulders and mental condition. That’s why we help employees to create a good home workplace and guidance in the areas of posture, healthy working habits and healthy lifestyle.
Depending on the goal and work format, we provide practical tips and tricks on the following topics, either individually or in plenary online:
- How do you set up your workplace ergonomically?
- Creative solutions to adapt the workplace with limited resources
- Teaching a good sitting posture during work.
- Exercises / energizers to prevent complaints and maintain energy & concentration.
- Tips and tricks for building a healthy work routine.
- Work-life balance