At home or at work. Everyone has to deal with it: stress. Although some degree of stress helps us to function properly, prolonged stress can cause a variety of health complaints , diminished productivity and absenteeism.
We provide a customized training to teach employees how to work with a calm, focused mind. They learn to identify triggers for stress and develop new skills and techniques to cope with stress effectively.
Relaxation techniques, breathing exercises and understanding one’s own emotions are specific stress management techniques that can be applied to situations where employees need to perform under pressure.
Theory stress management
- (Work) stress: causes, risks and complaints
- Positive stress and negative stress
- The Human Function Curve
- Rational-Emotive Training (RET)
- Short-term effects of stress
- Long-term effects of stress
- Tips and advice
Practical stress management
- Influence of stress on breathing, muscle tone and blood circulation
- Breathing techniques
- Relaxation techniques
- Biofeedback using biodot, stress thermometer of heart coherence
- Relaxation and breathing exercises
- Discussion, exchange of experiences
- Tips to reduce sources of stress at work