The aforementioned report of the occupational health examination contains at least the following:
- A motivated occupational health assessment of the possibilities for suitable work at the current employer (adapted own work or other suitable work, so-called track 1).
- Possibilities of the employee on the labor market (suitable work with another employer, so-called track 2).
- Advice aimed at possible follow-up activities (in both track 1 and track 2), such as adjustments or supervision.
- The employee’s view of the research and advice.
- The client’s vision of the situation and the options for returning to his / her own / other position.
Who carries out the occupational health survey?
The labor survey is carried out by a registered and certified
labor expert . This adheres to the rules of conduct as drawn up by the Foundation
Register of Labor Experts SRA